Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 53 -366


Day 53 -366, originally uploaded by Anjeeeeee.

Sharpie Love.
I often start to write a paragraph about my work and just draw a blank or erase everything I write over and over. BUT - I'm going to try and force myself to tell my viewers more about my thought process. Keep in mind that I am much better at communicating through images rather than words. Hence, I'm an artist. Sharpie Love - was a product of a crappy day out today. It was crazy windy with scattered rain and then snow showers all day long. My camera is like my child and I wasn't about to battle the elements to get the POD (picture of the day). None the less I had to add a little COLOR to my day. I love Sharpies. I have them in all colors. I doodle away mindlessly and it is one of my favorite things in life to do. SHARPIE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment