Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Creating with Confidence!


I have great hopes and I will dare to go all out for them. I have great dreams and I dare to live them. I have tremendous expectations and dare to believe in them. When you "follow your heart" so to speak ... you will find jealousy, resistance, non-supporters, and people who can be down right mean. Jealousy is connected & cooperates with false ego, unnecessary self respect, self-deceit, rigid ness, anger, ability to talk at the back of peoples, superficial relationship & ability to give reasons for not performing at par. In business you will often hear people say "trust NO one". That is not me and I refuse to change because people get me down. Negative people are like black holes which suddenly come out of nowhere and suck the life right out of you. I try to stay positive - and push the negative people right out of my life, however, it is still exhausting! At this point in my life I have decided to only keep the positive people who benefit my life around me. Negative people want a reaction from you. They do this by "pushing your buttons" to bring up intense feelings for you. I need to learn to just smile and remain completely detached. From now on whenever the negative tirade starts I plan to smile and not say a thing. I refuse to get caught in their web of negativity because soon as I do, they drain my of my energy.
To the energy vampires in my life - you SUCK! -Get it?! It is inevitable that they will appear in and out of my life, but it is my choice to be confident so that no one can drain me if I don't cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment