Monday, April 5, 2010


Hello - Friends! So, blogging is truly all new to me, however, I am learning so much through creating this website! As many of you know I decided at the end of the school year in 2009 not to renew my contract. It was a long thought out decision that was based on a number of factors. The most important factor - I wasn't 100% satisfied with my career. I LOVE art and I do enjoy teaching, but the discipline and controversy got in the way of my creativity! I LIVE to create. It makes me happy and defines who I am. Even though I was still creating while teaching, I wasn't creating and interacting (with people who appreciate art) enough to feel satisfied. I believe that life is just too darn short - to sell yourself short! That is when I developed Your Creative License! I have not once regreted my decision (even though it was one of the most difficult and scary decisions I've ever made)! I am interacting, creating, teaching, and exploring every single day ... and I'm my own boss! NEVER - NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS! There are people who "DO" and people who are always going "TO DO"! Be a "DOER"!

No comments:

Post a Comment